Normally Local Organizer provides assistance to obtain visas to enter Poland for those participants who are officially nominated by their NACs only. (listed in a Final Entry Form (FEF) signed by the NAC’s Authorities).
To get the Visa you need the Official Invitation from the Local Organizer (Aeroclub of Wloclawek).
Standard procedure is as follows:
- Fill the Invitation Data Form (IDF) with needed data to submit application by the Local Organizer to get Polish Visa. Please download IDF from the official website www.rcheli-echs2016.pl .
- Send IDF to the Local Organizers via email lp.61148822791702hce1488227917-ileh1488227917cr@il1488227917ehcr1488227917 no later than May 15th, 2016 .
- Pay all costs of visas during the registration procedure
- An applicant pays all Organizers expenditure (approx. 25 Euros per one) to help getting a Visa.
- Team Manager is liable for the compliance of the personal data of each national team member.
- More information on visas: http://www.msz.gov.pl/en/travel_to_poland/visa .
- More information on countries which are not required to have a visa when entering Poland: http://www.msz.gov.pl/en/travel_to_poland/entering_poland/visa_free/visa_free_countries .